Spring is here and the warm weather has finally arrived, too. We are already into the second quarter of 2017, and it’s been an exciting year so far at Brunner Communications. Both Candy and I been crisscrossing the country working with new Clients, and on interesting projects. I found myself in front of the camera again, working on a video for a major pharmaceutical company exploring their fascinating new treatments for patients suffering from debilitating medical conditions. McCarter English enlisted me for a workshop with a group of their high powered female attorneys, and Candy and I hosted our second highly successful Executive Coaching Workshop for Women just last month. The feedback has been tremendous; “I made visible leaps in one day and that the one-on-one nature of the workshop was one of the reasons I was able to do that.” With responses like that, we knew we had to continue hosting this series. We are thrilled to announce our third Executive Coaching Workshop for Women on Wednesday, October 11th at the fabulous Four Season Hotel Boston. Don’t miss out on this invaluable workshop. opportunity. Save the date now! Click here for registration details.
Other highlights from the past few months:
- Partnering with Cindy Stumpo, C. Stumpo Development, Cindy and I took our “chat” on the road at the 2nd Annual Boston Business Women’s “Be Bold” Conference. The women attending this sold-out event were hungry for insights into how to succeed in business.
- Associate Coach Candy O’Terry shared her expertise with many talented young women at the Boston Business Journal’s “Mentoring Monday” event.
- I was honored to once again emcee the Make A Wish MA and RI Gala in April, celebrating 30-years of making wishes come true.
- Candy shared her talents as a moderator for the Harvard Square Business Association’s celebration of Women’s History Month, as host for the Association of Developmental Disabilities Providers Inspiring People Awards Luncheon at the DCU Center in Worcester and as a panelist at the 4th Annual Empowering Women Business Luncheon.
- And we both continued to grow our individual coaching practices, along with leading workshops for NEPC and Navigator’s Insurance, just to name a few.
Our summer schedules are nearly booked and we wouldn’t have it any other way! Until next time, be well!