Welcome to our fall edition! We hope you had an amazing summer and enjoyed every minute of it with family and friends. Lots of things happened this summer at Brunner Communications. We’re happy to share that we have welcomed several new Clients to our impressive roster. I will be presenting a full-day of workshops at EMD Serono next month at their inaugural Women in Leadership Fall Summit and am leading two workshops for CoreNet’s Leadership “2.0” Series once again this Fall. Candy and I will be hosting our third highly successful Executive Coaching Workshop for Women on October 11th at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston. Don’t miss out on this invaluable workshop. Seats are going quickly, register today!
Other highlights from the past few months:
- What a great day with all the Red Sox wives and girlfriends who gave their time to participate in From Fenway to the Runway event. I was happy to emcee this charitable fundraiser once again, for the 15th year in a row, with proceeds benefiting the Red Sox Foundation’s award winning programs for at-risk children and families.
- Candy and I continue to grow our individual coaching practices, and have added new cities to our cross country whirlwind with new clients in Detroit, Las Vegas and Fairfax, VA.
- I was honored to be inducted into the YWCA’s Academy of Women Achievers, Class of 2017. The Y’s work is even more relevant today in eliminating racism and empowering women.
- What a great night working with Steve Burton from WBZ for the Scholar Athletes Gala at the TD Garden. We both participated as “Reporters” in their Mock-News Show highlighting the exceptional students involved in this terrific program.
- Candy’s calendar is jammed in October as she provides hosting duties for breast cancer organizations close to her heart including EmpowerHER, Find The Cause Breast Cancer Foundation, The In Pink Luncheon and the Art of Living Conference to benefit the Friends of Mel Foundation.
Both Candy and I thoroughly enjoy supporting our beloved Boston community and look forward to seeing you when we are out and about!
Until next time, be well!
Interested in Taking Yourself or Your Executive Team to the Next Level?
Brunner Communications assists high-profile individuals and organizations in sharpening and developing top level business communication, executive presence, and public speaking skills. Our passionate team provides one-on-one executive business coaching, and runs specialized business workshops. Through customized training, clients learn the necessary skills to become great communicators and build a marketable reputation.