This is the season when you feel like everything is full of promise and that is surely true of the direction Brunner Communications is moving. I am very pleased to announce that we are expanding our services and will be offering a Women’s Leadership Seminar beginning in late Fall that will be open to the public. In addition to the expansion of our services we are also thrilled to welcome Candy O’Terry to the team. Candy will serve as an Associate of Brunner Communications, and will lead various workshops from Media Training Skills to Women’s Leadership seminars.
A common trend on the forefront of many clients and businesses that reaches across all industries is “moving up the career ladder.” How do you grow in your field? The skills you have today may not be the ones you need to take you to the next step in your career. You may not necessarily need a new set of skills, but simply to broaden or develop the skills that you already possess over a period of time. That’s why executive coaching can be a valuable strength to hone those skills and learn the new ones needed reach your professional goals.
Looking ahead to the rest of Q-2:
- I’ll be celebrating social justice with YW Boston at their 150th Anniversary Gala as their emcee on June 14th.
- A wonderful new organization on the Boston scene is the Women’s Business Alliance. I’m looking forward to joining them in June for a special event. The focus that night: the importance of leadership presence, brand imaging and communications.
- I am thrilled to present at Bentley University Center for Women and Business ‘Gearing Up Conference’ later this month presenting “Be the Leader Within”.
Other highlights from the past couple of months:
- I’ve broken the ice in several new cities; Portland, Oregon, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas and Nashville and I’m excited to have added several new Clients to my portfolio!
- My relationship with Liberty Mutual Insurance has expanded. Working with two of their divisions, Liberty International Underwriters & Commercial Insurance, I presented “Networking Like A Pro” to industry leaders from their [email protected] group in New York City.
- My work took me to Houston, TX where I had the pleasure of partnering with Dr. Miriam Javitch of Meritas Partners to work with several Partners at Deloitte. This amazing group of women are all so accomplished. It was an honor to work with them on executive presence, presentation skills, and how to discover one’s leadership philosophy.
- And, I was humbled to have emceed the 2016 Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island annual gala for the 11th year in a row. This heartwarming evening raised more than $1 million to grant wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.
I look forward to sharing more company news in the months to come. Have a great summer!
Interested in Taking Yourself or Your Executive Team to the Next Level?
Brunner Communications assists high-profile individuals and organizations in sharpening and developing top level business communication, executive presence, and public speaking skills. Our passionate team provides one-on-one executive business coaching, and runs specialized business workshops. Through customized training, clients learn the necessary skills to become great communicators and build a marketable reputation.