If any of you feel the way I do, January 2016 came and went in a flash! Since my two-year anniversary e-newsletter in October, the calendar has been filled with expanding my client list of One-on-One executive coaching sessions, workshops, seminars, and speaking engagements across the country.
Two topics that are front and center with many of clients are “presence” and “storytelling.” What is presence and how do you get more of it? It’s an important topic in today’s corporate world. So too is storytelling. There is actual scientific evidence proving why storytelling matters and makes a difference. Little did I realize when I launched my business that my journalist’s background would play such a prominent role with clients.
Looking ahead to the rest of Q-1:
- I’ll be celebrating International Women’s Day with Procter & Gamble as their Keynote speaker on March 8th.
- I am so honored to continue my relationship with Make-a-Wish MA & RI as their Mistress of Ceremonies for our annual Gala on April 9th. It’s always a wonderful evening of sharing the mission and powerful Wish stories. And thanks to everyone who supported “Flying for Wishes!” We raised more than $2,500 which will help partially fund a Wish for a deserving child.
Other highlights from the past couple of months:
- Liberty Mutual Insurance in Boston hosted an Invitational for female MBA candidates from across the country. It was terrific to work with this very smart and talented group of women on their Elevator Pitches.
- Santander Bank had me up bright and early speaking at their Breakfast Kick-off to the MA Conference for Women.
- CoreNet New England’s Annual Awards of Excellence Gala had me reconnecting with some of my new friends and clients.
- And, I was thrilled to be a Keynote Speaker presenting “Be the Leader Within” and serving as the Gala MC for Business Insurance’s Women to Watch Conference in New York City.
Until next time, be well!
Interested in Taking Yourself or Your Executive Team to the Next Level?
Brunner Communications assists high-profile individuals and organizations in sharpening and developing top level business communication, executive presence, and public speaking skills. Our passionate team provides one-on-one executive business coaching, and runs specialized business workshops. Through customized training, clients learn the necessary skills to become great communicators and build a marketable reputation.